Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back on Track

This morning I didn't beat myself up too much over last night. I just got back into the saddle again. I went to East Highlands Fitness and started up the aerobic exercise I missed from yesterday. After twenty minutes of that, where I think I had the hardest workout doing the cardio than I have in since I started. I went to work on the upperbody workout. Again I pushed myself more than I had in the past. I could have probably pushed even more at times, but I am happy about the pushing I did.

I was able to breeze through my workout because when I started there were only a couple of us using the weights. But as the work out was coming to an end more people showed up.

One thing I have really noticed is that even though I pushed myself today, I am not all that sore. My legs are feeling it a little bit due to pushing myself in the cardio. But that is about it.

No comments: