Saturday, January 12, 2008

Last workout day of the week

The plan was to do my cardio and swim today. But I wanted to get some work done around the house and because of the things I had to do this afternoon, I decided to only do the cardio today.

With this being Saturday I wasn't able to get into the rec center until nine o'clock am. That allowed me to sleep in a little bit. But I still was up pretty early and going on the day.

I went to the rec center and straight to the cardio machine of choice. Right now it is the elliptical machine. It gives the least impact on my ankle. I pounded out twenty minutes while watching part of the movie The Maverick. There wasn't a lot special about today's workout.

I have to say thought I have been feeling good. Getting up early is still a pain as I still cannot get to bed at nine o'clock reasonably well. But I really don't want to push my start time any later. It is perfect for getting breakfast, workout, swimming down all before I have to be at work, and before the rec center is crazy busy.

No comments: