Thursday, January 17, 2008

Two More Workouts

Because of the day I have going on tomorrow I decided that I should probably do both my cardio and workout today. While at East Highlands I did my twenty minutes of cardio. I used a treadmill today. I cannot seem to do as well on that as I do on the elliptical machine. I used the elevation control to make my workout harder while keeping my pace to about three miles per hour the whole time.

Then it was off to my lower body. I pushed myself on my lower body more today than I have in the past. I was able to bust out the whole workout pretty quickly. I wanted to do my leg presses third but this lady was taking her sweet time between sets. I was able to get through two sections before she finished up on the leg press.

But I found one machine that did nearly the same thing. Instead of my sitting still and pushing the press machine away from me. I sat in a machine and pushed the chair I was in up a track. With the weight I included it was harder than any of the presses I had done to this point.

No comments: