Monday, January 28, 2008

Hurting Ankle

My ankle has been hurting since Saturday, so that sucks. It made it so I could not do a fully productive workout of the lower legs. I did some more swimming today and a lot of the swimmers were not there today. I suppose that is due to the bad weather.

I was able to do the length of the pool in one breath again, but I need to do better. I was barely able to make it. But at least I did it. I still need to get more stamina in the pool. It seems that I cannot get a lot of laps back-to-back.

So on an unrelated note, I just had to do a small rant here.

1) if you drive to a fitness place, don't circle the parking lot looking for the closest spot. You look silly when you do that.

2) it seems to me, for instance, if you're doing curls and you have to throw your back into it, you're trying to lift too much. Maybe I am wrong here, but it seems that doing a little less weight with proper form is a much better idea.

No comments: