Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day Late Doing Cardio

I did a double work out Thursday because I knew on Friday I would not be able to get one in due to driving to Pullman, plus other things. That is good because I didn't get one in. Saturday I spent nearly thirteen hours working at the fire department. So I didn't do my cardio yesterday.

Today while standing by for a call at the fire station I decided to jump on the elliptical machine. I pounded out twenty minutes. I felt good about myself for doing that. I am going to treat myself to some M&Ms tonight. That is my gift for a decent week.

I have noticed that my turn out coat fit a little more loosely. My duty pants seem to be a big larger feeling as well. I will have an idea of how much weight I lost when I go to the rec center.

But now that it has been two weeks. Maybe it would be better if I just didn't weigh myself until the program is done. That way I will not see if I have a bad week and it causes me to get depressed and lose all my work.

No comments: