Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Legs Day One

I had planned out the workout today to start with leg presses. That is one place I have a lot of strength. I was able to push a lot of weight. Compared to Monday's upper body workout today seemed to go by pretty quickly.

I didn't get quite as fatigued as I did with the upper body work out, until I got to the crunches. Those were giving me a hard time. I also had some pain in my left ankle when I was doing one exercise that called for me to push upward on a weight object using my ankle as the pivot point and my toes as the grounded part. I had to lower my weight on that one.

Following the workout I went out to the swimming pool. I stayed in the pool for thirty minutes. Most of the time I spent treading water and staying afloat. I also did a couple laps. I used the hot tub for about ten minutes following my workout.

I am in a lot of pain on my triceps right now. As well as my pec muscles. It hurts to move right now. I like the feeling of pain due to working out, but this is just starting to get annoying. Hopefully by Friday, my next upper body workout I will feel a little bit better.

No comments: